The domestic cleaning sector is seeing ongoing growth for a number of reasons. Having a domestic cleaner is becoming more of an accepted option in ordinary life, for busy professionals or for people who want more time to spend on themselves. In fact, the market is worth around £9 billion in the UK and is set for growth over the next 10 years.
The New Year is a great time to consider enjoying more freedom and control that comes with starting your own business. If you’re thinking of venturing into the domestic cleaning industry, there is an expanding demand which could bring you continuing success. However in order to stay ahead of the competition, you might want to consider starting a domestic cleaning franchise.
What are the benefits of a domestic cleaning franchise?
By joining a franchise network you’ll be able to share in all the experience and support of your franchisor and successful franchisees, whilst following a tried-and-tested, proven business model. Starting a domestic cleaning franchise in the New Year will allow you to be a part of a growing market and team, whilst giving you the flexibility to build on your own future plans.
At Domestique, we have many years’ experience in running our proven business model and helping people set up and successfully run their own domestic cleaning businesses. By joining our network you can expect the following benefits:
- A low management flat fee
- Your own exclusive territory
- A call centre service for all calls and messaging
- A dedicated franchisee forum
- Access and use of our documentations for your research and development
- No additional pay out for vehicle, premises or equipment
- Training and use of our custom-built Management Information System
- Intensive training on managing and building a successful domestic cleaning business
- Ongoing support via telephone, system or in person at our head office
- A licence to trade under the Domestique brand
- Bi-yearly franchisee meetings
We’re here to give you all the support and the tools you need to help you to grow your own successful business. You don’t need any particular qualifications to start your own domestic cleaning franchise, however there are a few things to consider whether you’re suited to the business:
If you’re ready to make 2017 the year you excel as a successful domestic cleaning franchise, we’ll provide you with a unique business partnership with a structured management opportunity to suit your lifestyle. Want to know more? Simply call us on 0121 369 0999 to speak to our team or today.